Friday, July 6, 2012

{the funnies & my weekend soundtrack}


TGIF!

Brrr! Today’s funny sure does give me a little chill. I figure if I think cooler weather I’ll get cooler weather. That’s my theory at least; I’m still waiting for it to work. We have another great weekend planned here in the Ellis household. We have some surprise visitors (for the hubs’ birthday) and lots of fun activities in store. I hope your weekend is just as grand.

Here’s another weekend soundtrack to get you in the mood:

Brokenhearted........Karmin
Whatever You Like (Raw Session)........Rome
Too Close........Alex Clare
Sail........AWOLNATION
Shake That Ass........The Lovemakers
Making Me Nervous........Brad Sucks
Drink to Moving On........Grand National
Wanted the World........Kennedy
I Don’t Want to Care Right Now........Lupe Fiasco
Gangsta........Bushwalla


Cheers to the weekend!

Love,

The Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. The bunnies are too cute! Katie, I accidentally deleted your post on my blog. :( You would have been the first person to comment on my blog. Can you redo the comment please? This is what you had written: I love it!! Keep posting! I can't wait to watch your blog grow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...