Friday, January 4, 2013

{happy birthday to me}



Oh what a lovely day for a birthday! The sun is shining and the weather…well it’s cold…but it doesn’t matter because it’s my birthday!

 

Is that a birthday girl or are you just happy to see me?

What a year! What-A-YEAR!

I am truly blessed and have more love in my life than I know what to do with. I’ve learned a great deal this year and I’m still learning so much more. This whole year has been one incredible roller coaster with many more highs than lows.

Some of my favorites from the year:

Exploring a new city with my hubs and developing this chapter in our lives
Speaking of the hubs--celebrating 8 years of dating and 1 year of marriage with my dearest
Starting a new job at a brand that I grew up with and is a huge part of who I am
Trying challenging recipes and techniques in the kitchen
Successfully poaching an egg on my first try
Meeting awesome new friends in this great big ole city
Vacationing with friends and family at some pretty fantastic places
Reconnecting with a dear friend from college who has quickly become one of my best friends
Sharing yet another birthday with my dad
Getting the opportunity to realize my Plan A ; )

So many wonderful experiences and opportunities…and I have a feeling the best is yet to come! In fact, I know it is!

What more could a girl ask for?
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Sounds like an excellent year. Here is to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos and I wish you the best. We love you daughter. Te amamos mi hija.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks everyone! It was a fantastic year! I can't wait to see what this year has in store!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...