Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{our wedding featured on hifi weddings!}

{sweet memories}

A few weeks ago Ashley from HiFi Weddings contacted me because she saw our wedding on our photographer’s blog (Blue Kite Photo) and she wanted to know if she could feature it on HiFi Weddings. We were incredibly honored and of course gave the okay! Hop on over there if you have a minute to check it out. They have so many lovely weddings on their site; it’s a great source for inspiration!

I know I haven’t posted our wedding on here yet...I’ve been really bad about it but I haven’t forgotten! It’s coming soon!

Here is one of my favorite series of photos from the big day…imagine it in fast forward…

Have a lovely day!





























All photos courtesy of Blue Kite Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...