Thursday, February 2, 2012

{february @ j.krabbits inc.}

{my cute little Pier 1 s&p shakers}


This month I will start a few features and most posts will follow this month’s theme which is of course…love! We will finally share our wedding photos as well as some romantic dinners and lovely crafts. It should be a fun month!

Features to look out for:

- diy gourmet: meal ideas for all occasions
- 26 before 26: i will tackle some ambitious goals before my 26th birthday
- giveaways: each month i will try to host some sort of giveaway for all my wonderful readers
- diy dinner party: fun dinner party ideas; from menus to playlists
- nifty housewife: household solutions, home improvement, etc.
- sweet surprises: it’s a surprise!

Muah!

The Mrs.

P.S. Here’s a little wedding photo teaser just for you…


{my favorite}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...