Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{sweet surprises: valentine treats from loved ones}

{too sweet}



This Valentine’s Day was extra special. While my loved ones were far away from me, they didn’t hesitate to send much love my way. Mom Ellis sent Jesse and me a Valentine’s care package last week filled with chocolate treats, our favorite game---Farkle, and some sweet cards. I woke up this morning to a giant frog with chocolates, left for me by my hubster before he left to catch his flight. Then after being out all day running around town, I came home to another box of chocolates and beautiful flowers from my parents. It’s always nice to get special surprises from the people you love. Now…if only I can figure out a way to keep the pups from attacking our new green monster.

1 comment:

  1. Happy valentine! Our sweet daughter, we love you very very much. Mi niña bonita, feliz día de San Valentín
    Your parents: Carlos and Adela

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...