Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{collages and chevron on my mind}

Hello! Hello!

It’s the beginning of a new week. Stay positive, the weekend is right around the corner, and if you can’t wait, there is always happy hour! This week is sure to be a busy one. I have a few crazy projects in store and we’re preparing for a special house guest this weekend. The hub’s birthday is also this week which is super exciting. We’re actually celebrating two weekends in a row---he’s sure to feel special.

 There are two projects that have been sitting on the back burner for months and months. They’re not terribly difficult; I just haven’t had the time to tackle them. I want to put up a picture/frame collage in our guest room and finish a chevron canvas painting for the kitchen. I’ve been looking all over for inspiration.

Here are a few that stood out to me:





 








I do love projects. I’ll be sure to post updates as soon as they’re complete!
 
So long for now,
 
The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...