Friday, June 22, 2012

{the funnies & my weekend soundtrack}

  
It’s Friday & I’m Stayin’ Alive! 

It’s the end of the week...whaatt??? I’m excited! Can’t you tell? I took a drive today with all the windows down and the Bee Gees blasting through my speakers. It’s the freest I’ve felt in awhile. My hair was blowing around my face, the sun was shining bright...strangers were giving me imaginary high fives---time went by a little slower. 

 I love music and am always creating a new soundtrack for a little movie I call “My Life.” It’s a little weird for bystanders but so much fun for me. Lately my soundtrack has included a lot of disco (which I can thank my pops for).

This weekend’s soundtrack goes a little like this:
 

September........Earth, Wind, & Fire
Let It Whip........Dazz Band
Stayin’ Alive........Bee Gees
Got to Give It Up (Part 1)........Marvin Gaye
I’m Not Cool........Eric Hutchinson
Somebody I Used to Know........Goyte (DJ Mike Mix)
I Feel So Close........Calvin Harris (DJ Hot Stuff Mix)
Tonight Is The Night........Outasight
Calabria 2007 (Club Mix-Feat. Natasja)........Enur
Bon Bon (We No Speak Americano-Club Mix)........Limoncello
 

Cheers to the weekend!
Love,
The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...