Friday, June 29, 2012

{the funnies & my weekend soundtrack}


It’s Friday! Whaaatt?

This meme is so true, but you’d never thought of it as a kid. Maybe it was the whole “wanting something more because you can’t have it” paradox. I always felt bad for the silly rabbit. Why couldn’t he just have some Trix? Of course he could’ve probably bought himself a box (if he didn’t freak out the cashier with his talking rabbit routine).

I’m so excited for this weekend! Not only are we celebrating my hubs’ birthday in style, but one of my favorite friends is in town for the weekend! I’m so stoked. This has really been such a fantastic week. I got some incredible news on Tuesday, which I still can’t believe (I might need a few pinches). It’s going to be a secret for awhile though...sorry...hehe. Oh my! What fun! 

What are your plans for this weekend? Anything fun? If you’re anywhere near here, it’s going to be a hot one! 

Here’s my weekend soundtrack to get you in the mood:
 
We Will Rock You........Queen
Bohemian Like You........The Dandy Warhols
The Basement........Eric Hutchinson
Geek In The Pink........Jason Mraz
Moves Like Jagger........Maroon 5
Yo........Bassnectar
Back In Time (From Men In Black III)........Pitbull
Lights........Ellie Goulding
The Way You Move........Big Boi (feat. Sleepy Brown)
Young, Wild, & Free (feat. Bruno Mars)........Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa 

Cheers to the weekend! 

Love,

The Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...